Creating Hope Society is searching for volunteers for the Director position on our Board of Directors.
Who are we?
Since 2006, our volunteer board has been the strategic heart of our organization, ensuring that in our work for children and families, we deliver real results, respond to changes in our community and always deliver the highest ethical standards to be worthy of our public support.
We are currently recruiting new directors to help us contribute to and sustain the success into the future. Ideal candidates should possess one or more of the following professional skills or competencies:
- Strategic or visionary thinkers with proven leadership capabilities
- Experience with governance or law
- A capacity to cultivate relationships with various governments and stakeholders
- Reviewing the strategic plan and setting annual goals (including financial, operational, social, and environmental goals)
- Monitoring the financial statements
- Reviewing and setting policy as required
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter Attention: CHS President to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by fax to (780) 477 7918.
We thank all applicants, however only candidates selected will be contacted.