CHS (Creating Hope Society) is a nonprofit charitable organization that works to strengthen, deliver programs and services to families and communities.
Work experience is essential if you are planning to take a postgraduate course in social work; we are an organization for you. This position is a MULTITASK position that would include working with our housing initiative under the direction of our Administrative Assistant.
· Work with housing coordinator with research on housing, COVID-19 relief for seniors, and community support for COVID-19 relief
· Carry-out administrative work by recording information about peoples’ activities
· Liaise with other in-house programs and services
· Update our community resource database
· Create content and engage CHS programs and services on social media (LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, and Twitter)
· General office duties
· Diploma with a minimum of one (1) year experience in Office Administration, Business Management, or Human Resources or related or two (2) years of experience.
· Must be returning to school in September 2020
· Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
· Must have traditional and cultural awareness
· Must have knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software
· Must have a CRIM and Child Welfare Check
· Must have a vehicle with 2 million liability insurance
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 780-477-7918. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been selected; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly.